CBD Hot Chocolate Spoon
10 in stock
CBD Hot Chocolate Spoon10 mg CBD
For one cup of chocolate milk – 10 mg CBD.
Make your own fresh CBD Chocolate Milk, perfect for the colder months, but always delicious! With 10 mg CBD, this Hot Chocolate Spoon is the perfect addition to your daily dose of CBD. The cocoa beans come from plantations in South America that produce small quantities for the best quality!
10 in stock
- Discover the CBD Hot Chocolate Spoon
- One Hot Chocolate Spoon with 10 mg CBD
- Our CBD is tested by certified laboratories
You may also like…
How to use
- Heat up a cup with 200 - 300 ml of (vegan) milk.
- Stir the CBD Chocolate Spoon and wait for two minutes.
- There is no recommended dosage for CBD.
- Start with a low dose: one or two pieces a day.
- Build up your dose until you’ve reached the desired effect.
Cacaomassa (70%, pure chocolade), biologische rietsuiker, vanille en 10mg CBD.
- Naturally suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 4.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women.
- If you use other medication, contact your doctor before consumption.
- Store in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consume within 90 days after purchase.
CBD Hot Chocolate Spoon (10mg)
Make your own CBD infused Hot Chocolate with SupMedi’s Hot Chocolate Spoon. A wooden spoon with CBD infused chocolate, to easily make your own Hot Chocolate with CBD at home! The CBD Hot Chocolate Spoon is made with great care and enriched with 10mg SupMedi CBD per serving. Topped off with a cute little marshmallow, just because we could.
Ingredients: cocoa mass (70%, dark chocolate), organic cane sugar, vanilla and 10mg CBD.
How To Use The CBD Hot Chocolate Spoon
- Heat up 200 – 300ml of (vegan) milk
- Pour the hot milk in a cup or glass
- Put in the Chocolate Spoon
- Stir it up, wait 2 minutes and ENJOY!
For personal use only – Please consume within 90 days after purchase
Cocoa Beans & Chocolate, ‘Bean to Bar’
The cocoa beans used in the Hot Chocolate Spoon are from South America, from plantations that produce relatively small quantities of superior quality.
The seeds of the fruit of the cocoa tree (the trinitario variety, a crossbred between the primal criollo and the African forastero) are fermented and dried: these are the raw cocoa beans.
The beans are roasted, then crushed and separated from the husk. The beans then are ground and conched for at least 72 hours, with the single addition of organic cane sugar and vanilla. The cocoa mass obtained is pure and fresh, fully representing the quality of the beans, and forming the basis for this product.
Customers should inform themselves on the legality of CBD-products in their country before ordering; and Amsterdam Genetics cannot be held accountable for the loss of any products through customs.