Taking CBD is a beautiful way to bolster your health. You can give your health an extra boost, by taking CBD tablets: especially the tablets from SupMedi, because they contain extra vitamin C. This vitamin plays an important role in keeping your immunity up. Certainly in times like these, where viruses spread easily, this is a great advantage.
Why do you need extra vitamin C?
Most people know that vegetables and fruit contain vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid). It’s the best known vitamin, which helps support your immune system. You should really try to get enough of it, because humans are one of the few creatures, whose bodies lack the ability to produce this vitamin. This is what vitamin C does:
- It is an antioxidant, which protects your cells against damage from free radicals
- It helps form connective tissue
- Promotes the absorption of iron
- It is important for the proper functioning of nerves
- For a healthy skin, healthy teeth, bones and blood vessels
- Maintains the immune system
The body is constantly exposed to all kinds of invaders from outside. These are viruses, bacteria and fungi. We all know the renowned flu viruses (which in particular surface in winter time) and now, of course, the Corona virus. Your body will work hard to knock out these invaders, that is what your immune system is there for. But you must make sure that it’s in top condition to do this. And that is why you need vitamin C.
Because your body can’t produce vitamin C itself, you should make sure you eat enough fruit and vegetables. But it’s a known fact that many people barely eat the recommended 200 grams of vegetables and 200 grams of fruit per day. That’s why you should indeed always take some extra vitamin C, especially at times when viruses run rampant.
The advantage of CBD tablets
In case you would like to take CBD, CBD tablets are not only the easiest, but also the healthiest way. Because vitamin C is added, you automatically ingest a dose that supports your health. Each tablet contains 12 mg of CBD. Choosing tablets as a way to take CBD, is very advantageous:
- You always know exactly how much CBD you take
- The extra vitamin C helps boost your immunity
- It also helps your body to absorb the CBD
- Each tablet can easily be broken in half, which makes it possible to take half a tablet
- They’re also handy to bring with you, to work or school
The SupMedi CBD tablets have a pleasant orange flavour. Some people consider CBD oil unsavoury. That could be a reason not to take CBD and that’s why these tablets are an excellent alternative.
The many benefits of CBD
CBD is a versatile remedy, which can be used to treat a variety of health complaints. It’s extracted from the hemp plant. CBD is an abbreviation for cannabidiol. This compound can influence our body and help alleviate certain symptoms.
Symptoms CBD can help treat:
- Sleep disorders
- PMS symptoms (both headaches and menstrual pains as well as irritability, crying fits and anger)
- Stress symptoms
- Back pain
- Menopause symptoms (heat flashes, mood swings, depression, headaches)
- Muscle soreness
- Can help when you want to lose weight
When you experience certain health complaints, it’s certainly worth the effort to try CBD tablets. And because of the added vitamin C, you can give your immune system some valuable support in hard times. There are tablets with 12 mg CBD per tablet and ones with 24 mg per tablet.